This nail design is a Christmas favorite of mine. Every Holiday season, I have to do some sort of Candy Cane or Peppermint design. This time around I did the candy cane design on clear nails. I love the effect it gives with the clear peeking through, almost like an ice sickle. The candy cane design is completely hand-painted and the bow is of course hand sculpted as well!
Products used to create this design:
- Beauty Secret Extreme Pink Acrylic Powder
- Tammy Taylor P3 Acrylic Powder
- Tammy Taylor Whitest White Acrylic powder
- No-Lift Nails Primer
- No-lift Nails Liquid Acrylic (Monomer)
- Size #6 Kolinsky Acrylic Brush
- LA Colors White Nail art paint
- Kiss Red Nail Art Paint
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce
I refilled my nails and shaped and buff.
I then go over the previous lines to make them thicker. In between the thick line, I do thinner lines. This technique really gives the illusion of the candy cane design
This is a really cute and simple nails design perfect for the holiday season. How do you like it? Try it out for yourself!