Fall Inspired Acrylic Nails-This design is fall inspired. I wanted to incorporate the beautiful orange and brown colors of the season. I wanted to do different designs on all fingers but have them come together as a whole. I think this turned out pretty good! I have recently purchased two Kolinsky acrylic brushes from Ebay. The size brushes I bought were #4 and #6. With the size 4 brush, I am able do smaller and more delicate flowers and petals.
Products used to create this design:
- Tammy Taylor P3 Acrylic Powder
- Beauty Secret’s Pink Acrylic Powder
- No-lift Nails Liquid Acrylic (Monomer)
- Size #6 Kolinsky Acrylic Brush
- Size #4 Kolinsky Acrylic Brush
- Gold Nail forms
- Tammy Taylor Whitest White Acrylic powder
- Orange and Brown acrylic powder (purchased from Bornpretty.com)
- Gold rhinestones (purchased from ebay)
- LA Colors White Acrylic Paint
- Seche Vite topcoat
I used the Tammy Taylor P3 acrylic powder on the nail bed doing the reverse application technique. I usually mix it with Beauty Secret’s Pink acrylic powder, but this time I was going for a deeper pink for the nail bed. I was once again reminded how difficult it is to work with the Tammy Taylor P3 powder alone. It sets so fast! But I was able to make it work 🙂 I used the brown and orange acrylic powders for the tips. Next, I randomly did 3D acrylic flowers on each nail. I used the Beauty Secret’s Acrylic powder to do the bow using the fold over technique (which was my first attempt).
What do you all think? What design would you like to see next? Leave your comments below!