Here I show how I do my fill-ins for my glitter nails. I originally was going to soak these off and do a whole new set, but I figured I’d try something new. This time I tried a gradient/ombre effect by filling in with a lighter color glitter acrylic. Then topped it off with a very simple 3D acrylic flower. I really love how this turned out.
- No Lift Nails – Gentle Prime Primer
- No Lift Nails – Acrylic Nail Liquid
- No Lift Nails – Clear Powder
- Sally Girl Sparkle Effects Glitter
- Tammy Taylor – Whitest White Acrylic Powder
- Seche Vite top coat